Monday, August 25, 2008

Mondays....ugh.

We've been back to work one week and I'm tired of being a working mama already. We were at school a little extra long today and didn't sign out the girls until after 5:00. These are the days I hate. To pick up my baby and know she might not be the LAST one there, but she is one of the last. Alone in the swing, wondering if Mommy is EVER coming. Do babies really wonder those things? I don' t know, but that's what my guilty mind imagines. When I come to get her she absolutely can't take her eyes off of me, and how she smiles and smiles! I realize I'm the shining sun in the center of her universe and for her, this day has been one long eclipse. We finally get home in time for a quick dinner, a bath and then it's bedtime. Daycare raised my baby today. Mondays suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment