Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween.....kinda

Halloween is just the coolest, most underrated holiday ever. I LOVE that one day a year I can transform myself into whoever I want, introduce myself to countless strangers, and eat thousands of calories of candy I didn't pay for. It's just icing that this all happens in the dark. I can't wait until the little girls are old enough.

In the meantime, this was our Schwab family version of Halloween. Jaden dressed for school and had a sort of cookie party with the other almost-two-year-olds. Jaden loved that her costume came with SHOES. Shoes with velcro, no less. Caitlyn dressed to please the Mamarazzi. Her costume inhibited her budding crawling skills, but she was a good sport. Craig indulged me, but I think calling the girls "Jadie-bug" and "Catie-bug" was a tad too precious for him. Kharli and Christian actually had places to go and people to see. Maybe we will all Trick-or-Treat next year!

Here's Caitlyn...

And Jaden...And Caitlyn again...

No comments:

Post a Comment