Saturday, January 16, 2010

Not a Happy Post

I haven't been around here much lately.  It's kind of sad for me, because in the last year or so I've come to find  a great joy and comfort in blogging.

Lately though, I haven't had much to say.  I'm happy at home with my family and I'm trying to get by on that.  However, work stress just tends to overshadow everything.  I'm losing my smile.

I swore I wasn't going to use my personal space here to bitch and moan about things.   I just figured that if any of my family or friends stop by here and wonder what the hell's going on with me, I should at least offer some kind of explanation.  I DON'T want to gripe, though.  So I will just say this;

I'm not feeling that wonderful about being a teacher this year.  It's all I ever wanted to do, and I've worked my ass off to become a damn fine one.  But it's hard to keep your head up when you constantly feel like a loser.  It is all such a complicated, tangled mess of reasons, and I don't even feel like elaborating. 

I need to try to find other, non-school things to think about and write about. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, Dawn. :( Not sure why you feel like a loser since I think you are very much a winer. Is that how you spell winer? I don't want to call you a sausage. Because you are NOT a sausage. LOL. There, put your teacher skills to work with ME! I sure need them. :)

    P.S, I hope I made you smile! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete