Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Jaden!

I can't believe she's already four years old.  I feel like every time I blink she gets a little bit older, taller, smarter, prettier.   I love this girl SO much!

On the day she turned four, Jaden loved...
singing in the car at the top of her lungs
dressing head-to-toe in fluffy princess things
having deep conversations about the "whys" of life
narrating our highway rides home
snuggling in our bed in the mornings
bossing around and tattling on her littlest sister
loving and hugging her family
eating fruit with every meal
lying her pants off about the smallest things
taking flying leaps off the sofa arms
sassing her mommy
telling anyone who will listen how much she loves them

I'm so grateful to have had another year of my Jaden!

1 comment: