Monday, March 28, 2011

Caitlyn's Birthday

 This year we celebrated with family at our local park again.  It was a beautiful day for a party!  Here are some of my favorite photos...

 My little kids

and big kids.
 


Pretty cousins.  Told them this wasn't going on FB.  

More cousins :) 

Jaden feeling jealous of the birthday girl getting so much attention.


 I perked her up by taking pictures.  
Where did she learn to pose like that?

My girls think they can play soccer...hahaha.  Someday, girls.

 
 She really didn't enjoy when we sang Happy Birthday.  
Right after I took this, she lunged for me and did the kangaroo thing until we were finished.

CAKE!  Caitlyn had been talking about "her cake" for 3 days straight.

I didn't know she made this face until just now...hahaha...I thought we were taking a sweet picture :)

Just doing a little shopping in the park.

 Jaden, thinking about which toys to try to swipe later...

My birthday girl

Thank you to all our family for helping make Catie's birthday special!  She had a wonderful time, and now it looks like the toy store blew up in our house.  She even shares her gifts...sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment