Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being Busy

Sometimes I feel so overworked.  Long ago,  when Kharli and Christian were as little as Jaden and Caitlyn, I was just starting college and it was rough on us.  Now, here I am working through my master's program and I'm right back there all over again.  Except now, my job is so mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausting.  I never want to look back and say that my children didn't get the best of me.  So I try really hard to give them time and attention each day, and that makes me busier than ever. 

I could look at it as my life being super-challenging right now, or I could look at it as a blessing.  I'm blessed to have these little girls to dress and play with and read with and cuddle.  I'm blessed to have a new home to unpack and paint and arrange.  I'm blessed to have a job that I love so much that, even when it's kicking my ass, I take a deep breath and start another day.  I'm blessed to be able to seek an education, and that my government will aid me in getting it.  I'm blessed to have a husband who will hug me when it's tough and be someone I can lean on.

Being too busy for facebook and blogging and phone chit-chats isn't going to get me down.  Today, I'm grateful for being busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment