Sunday, February 22, 2009

So long, Jumperoo :)

It's with bittersweetness that I announce the end of the Jumparoo era. I woke up today and realized that Caitlyn hasn't jumped in a week. And she hadn't jumped for a week before that. It's time.

Even more than their infant swing, these two little girls have adored their Jumparoo. It's been the one thing I could count on to amuse them and help me get little things done. It was the best investment we ever made on any baby contraption, and it's been a constant in our living room for the last two years. We have several toys waiting to claim the space, but it's going to be a while before the living room feels "right."

Jumparoo---I'm going to miss your bright colors and springs, and silly music. Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment you gave my girls! I hope you go on to provide pleasure to many other babies :)

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that this is the 3rd time I've uploaded this picture of Caitlyn into my blog. I must really like it :)

    ReplyDelete