Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day

Today for Mother's Day, I went to breakfast with my sisters and Mom. We had pancakes and coffee, and I told them I loved them.

I also played with Jaden and Caitlyn...sang songs, kissed owies, wiped faces, and picked up toys. Since they are too little, Craig shopped for them and gave me an espresso/cappuccino maker.

Christian gave me a framed scrapbook page with personalized journaling about all the "Mom" things he appreciates. Kharli gave me a gift certificate to my favorite Aveda salon for a service of my choice.

I was given many things today. I received companionship, adoration, fortitude, appreciation, self-esteem and love. I am a lucky mom.

What more is there?

1 comment:

  1. Haha you really are lucky...I ALMOST got you an espresso maker too! Well good, then you got everything you wanted all around! =] -Kharli

    ReplyDelete