Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drafts

No, this isn't about sports!

I was looking through my blog and noticed that my list of posts I've drafted is pretty long.  Lately I start writing something and have to go work on something else before I get finished, so I just save it as a draft.  This has been going on for about 3 months.

In one of my favorite books, "All I Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten", Robert Fulghum ends his book with a list of stories he wished he'd have time to write, but never got to.  I love that idea, so here's my list:

Next time you come here, I promise to tell you all about the dotdotdot, baby chicks, my biggest regret, baboon lovin', the toddler blues, four years, the bathroom personality test, my favorite commercial, and the time the bed was on fire when I lay down on it...

Okay, that last one wasn't for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment