Monday, June 22, 2009

Artists

Okay. So, the first thing you need to understand about coloring is that you have to keep the swirly part ON the paper, or Mommy takes it all away.



She's not even looking. Let's color our fingers!



Look, she'll be back, so get busy.



Um. That may be a problem.



Well, get a good grip on the sticks.


Like this?



Yeah. Now scribble around and around.....



That's it? This medium is way overrated.



Good job, Honey!



Yours is better. You didn't even go off the paper at all.




I’ve been around, kid. I know some stuff.


Mmmmmm.



Eating crayons is SO last year.


Don't knock it 'til you try it. Which flavor do you want, lemon or orange?


Ewwwww!!!


I can't believe I fell for that.



What do you know? This IS fun.

2 comments:

  1. You Crack me up! Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that was funny! Like a comic book! "The Adventures of Jay and Cay!" hehe
    Kharli

    ReplyDelete