Monday, June 29, 2009

Mission Impossible

A few days ago, Jaden started climbing in Caitlyn's crib. In the mornings we'd wake up to the sounds of toddler laughter, which was cute for a while. Eventually, though, Caitlyn would get smooshed in some way from Jaden's acrobatics. So we decided to put an end to it.

It took several days of trial and error because we didn't know how she was getting in. I actually had to rig the video camera to catch her in the act, and discovered that she was basically scaling the side of the crib like Spiderman.

I agonized and labored over a Jaden-proof crib repellant. Finally I came up with this. Yes, Craig helped with the execution, but I want everyone to know that I was the mastermind behind this ingenious idea. Oh, and before you go copying my design, you should know that I'm calling the patent office in the morning.

+ =




5 comments: