Sunday, June 21, 2009

Merry Maids

Jaden has developed this fascination about cleaning all the surfaces in the house with damp paper towels or baby wipes. I go along with it...every time. I mean, who wouldn't?

Since Caitlyn decided that she wants to do everything Jaden does, she insists on her own wipes now. Then she follows her sister along and cleans whatever Jaden tells her to.

Here they are cleaning our patio door. They went on to wipe down the coffee table, dishwasher, refrigerator door, and fireplace trim. Nice, huh?

I was just saying the other day how I'd LOVE to hire a housecleaning service. So, I'm thinking if I squeeze out a few more kiddos, I could have my very own home-cleaning crew!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Gabe is the same way. I don't know where he gets it because I'm not as tidy as I'd like, so I never turn down free cleaning :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonah does the same thing, but with kleenex. At least some surfaces aren't dusty anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete