Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank you, Universe

Thank you for my husband...he's the best, most wonderful husband. He understands me, and pretends to let me take care of myself while he's taking care of me. He loves me for who I really am, and lets me be ME.

Thank you for my big kids. They drive me nuts sometimes, and I worry about them constantly...being out there in the big world with only my voice in their heads to guide them. I love them more than they will ever understand.

Thank you for my little girls. What an unexpected gift they are. I treasure every single day with them.

Thank you for my sisters, who by turns think I'm fabulous or just plain crazy, and are usually right! They will always be my touchstones. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a handful of sisters to love.

Thank you for my parents, whom I'm lucky to still have in my universe. I don't see them enough, but I love them so much.

Thank you for my new family. I never expected to marry into such a family who, without fail, treat me like another daughter/sister. They're the best!

Thank you, Universe for aligning the planets in my favor once again. I promise to do my best to deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. That was very touching, Dawn. You are blessed in what you have, and for knowing it as well.

    ReplyDelete