Thursday, November 4, 2010

16...Picture Inspiration

It's hard to narrow down inspiration to just one person.  From Laura Ingalls-Wilder to Eleanor Roosevelt to Oprah, there are so many people I admire and by whom I am inspired.  However, I guess I'd say that I am inspired by Alice Paul the most.


I'm not an activist, nor am I especially outspoken.  And while I can be passionate in my own way about things I believe in, nothing I ever do in this lifetime will compare to what Alice helped do for me, and my daughters, and my daughters' daughters.  That kind of legacy is amazing to me.  It's her great desire to affect change no matter the cost which I find so inspirational.  I am in awe of people like Alice Paul.

1 comment:

  1. I am embarrassed to say, I didn't even know who she was.

    ReplyDelete