Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

One thing that I really love about Thanksgiving Day is hearing people tell who and what they are thankful for.  That's my favorite part of this day.

I've already done that in this blog; here and here.  My life and my happiness are pretty much the same as they were then.  Plus, as far as sentiment goes, I doubt there's any way I can top my husband this year.

So blog friends, I'll just leave you with this thought.  Remember that happiness isn't about having everything you want.  It's about wanting what you already have.  Keep reminding yourselves and your loved ones about how special they are even after the turkey is gone, because true gratitude is an everyday feeling.

I'm not rushing out to buy cheaper electronics tomorrow, or standing in line for anything.   I'm going to snuggle with my little ones, have coffee and chat with my big ones, and smile knowingly across the room at my husband.

My life is good, just the way it is, and I feel blessed every day.  I hope you do too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment