Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mommy Behind the Camera

I was going through the girls' baby pictures for a project and I noticed some similarities that I thought I were pretty funny. With the exception of the baby feet pictures, this was completely unintentional. I wonder what this says about me? :)

Jaden 2 weeks




Caitlyn 2 weeks


Jaden's feet



Caitlyn's feet





Jaden 1 month


Caitlyn 1 month




Jaden 6 weeks


Caitlyn 6 weeks



Jaden and Mommy



Caitlyn and Mommy,
who maybe needs some
new clothes?




Jaden and Daddy



Caitlyn and Daddy




Jaden on her playmat


Caitlyn on the same playmat,
wearing the same onesie.





Jaden's rainbow lion,


which she handed down
to Caitlyn



Jaden's first peaches


Caitlyn's first bananas


Jaden loved the Jumparoo


and so did Caitlyn!




Jaden reading


and Caitlyn reading



This was my
favorite outfit...



can you tell?



This cracked me up. I think I need to get a little more creative in the photography department, don't you?

1 comment: