Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm a Believer

Every time I go to Walgreens, I find a new "As Seen on TV" product I'm dying to try. I'm SO hooked on these things. One minute I'm just running in to grab some milk or diapers. Then before I know it I find myself standing in this aisle, perusing the shelves for the latest gadget guaranteed to revolutionize my existence on this planet.

I've invested WAY more of my impulse money on this stuff than on M&Ms or magazines. PedEgg...got it. Moving Men...LOVE them. Mighty Putty...works on anything! Fasta Pasta...most awesome invention ever! I will even buy things for other people, and then be jealous of their new Mighty Grip or Magic Bullet or whatever.

Next on my list to try is the Strap Perfect, to hitch up my "girls," and the Aqua Globes, so I can quit killing my poor defenseless houseplants. I kind of wish I had a reason to buy the PediPaws because I'd love to try it out on the claws my cat doesn't have.

Maybe you are thinking I must be one of the most gullible people on the planet. Maybe I am, I have to concede that. Or maybe...maybe I'm just an optimist who's willing to give things a try.

Is it really so bad to be a believer?

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha...I really want the sham wow! -kharli

    ReplyDelete