Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Anniversary Gift

For our anniversary in March, Craig gave me a digital picture frame. A really good one with lots of memory and plays music with the slideshows. I finally got a chance to set it up today and I love it!

I've been wanting one for the longest time. Every time we are brainstorming gift ideas for someone else (for any occasion) I say, "Ummm...how about a digital picture frame?" But it's just not something I could break down and buy for myself. So he did.

I think that's the nicest kind of gift...something the other person desires but won't give them self, for whatever reason. Maybe it's jewelry, or a massage, or even a wok. It takes some thinking and some knowing to figure out what that is.

I love my picture frame, and I love my husband for knowing me well enough to choose it. And every time I look at it, I will smile and remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment