Sunday, October 31, 2010

12...Picture a Love


What do I love? I love going to the bookstore!  I love walking in the door to a million books as far as my eyes can see.   I love the cozy chairs and soft lighting that beckon me to come in, sit a spell, and lose myself in another world.  I love the scent of coffee brewing, and the knowing that it will be there waiting.  I especially love to walk among the shelves, running my hand along the books lined up like chocolates, each with some mysterious center, and trying to decide which I will taste first. I love knowing that any of them can be mine.

2 comments:

  1. I love book stores too! I could just sit and read for hours. Of course they cost me a fortune so the Nook saves me some money but I still like going TO the store to browse covers for ideas to download.

    ReplyDelete