Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1...Picture Me

Here I am "working." :)

1.  I'm at school because, even though we're on break, I'm dedicated.
2.  I'm blogging right now because, even though I'm at school, I'm easily distracted.
3.  I just went back and fixed commas in my first two sentences because I love punctuation and insist on using it correctly.
4.  Number 3 makes me a bit of a nerd, and I'm okay with that.
5.  Right now I'm listening to Coldplay...my favorite band of all time.
6.  I hate wearing shoes and just kicked them off my feet.
7.  I love coffee, especially the Mocha I'm drinking inbetween keystrokes.
8.  The word keystrokes just made me giggle because my inner child is a 12 year old boy.
9.  I'm having 80's flashbacks because iTunes just switched to the Go-Gos.
10.  I gotta go dance across the room before "Our Lips Are Sealed" is over...

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. LOL at keystrokes, it would make my inner 12 year old boy giggle too.

    So do the basketball announcers when they talk about penetration during a game. DH thinks I'm strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you laugh at the word balls, too.

    ReplyDelete