Friday, July 9, 2010

At the Movies

Today I took Jaden to see her very first theater movie...Toy Story 3!  She was super excited, even though she didn't know what to expect.  Here she is munching on her popcorn and waiting for the main event.  

 

Boy, was she thrilled when the lights went down and the movie started on that huge screen!  I really enjoyed watching her take it all in, and experiencing the wonder of the movie theater from her perspective.  She talked animatedly through the whole thing, telling me what she thought and how she felt.

As for me, I LOVED Toy Story 3, even more than I loved the first two.  Although, I think you have to know the history of the first two in order to appreciate it fully.  I admit, I teared up during the whole last 10 minutes.  It was the end, and yet...not.  I love that life always comes full circle, even for animated toys.

1 comment:

  1. What a great movie to choose for her first movie theater experience! Loved it!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete