Thursday, September 30, 2010

1 Confession

My confession is... I cry whenever I hear this song...every single time.   Being a girl is a treacherous thing.  I would like to go back and counsel my 15-year-old self.





"When all you wanted was to be wanted
 Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now.
And when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall
I've found time can heal most anything
And you just might find who you're supposed to be
I didn't know who I was supposed to be at fifteen."

2 comments:

  1. I really like this song too....I would so like to talk to my fifteen year old self....but then I don't know if she would listen!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I think you are hipper than I am. This is the first time I am hearing this song lol

    Kharli

    ReplyDelete