Thursday, September 23, 2010

4 Turn-Offs

In more than a romantic way, these qualities really put me off of people...

People who complain.  All. The. TIME.  God, I can barely keep my eye-rolling in check when I have to listen to people bitching about everyday things that happen to us all.

People who are selfish.  My head and my heart hurt to know that so many people out there care so little.  If you would begrudge a hungry kid a free peanut butter sandwich just because his mom is poor, or lazy, or on drugs, or illegal, or a teenager, or just not perfect...shame on you.  There's no excuse. There's no good reason why it's okay for you to be a selfish ass.  Share your pie and be happy you have some to share. 


People who have nothing nice to say.  Really, if a person can't make pleasantries, or smile, or find a silver lining somewhere, I have no use for them.

People who are intolerant.  This is OUR planet.  Whoever, wherever, whatever...we are ALL special and important.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have seen that eye rolling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Cathy! I've seen yours too :)

    I skipped 5 because it was SO obvious. But maybe I'll go back and do it. Or a variation of it.

    ReplyDelete