Wednesday, September 8, 2010

10 Things I Want to Say to 10 Different People Right Now

In no particular order...


Kharli...I would LOVE it if you took up the grocery shopping full time.  For real.
Christian...Hair in the bathtub=rinse them down.
Jaden...Stop being so dramatic.  It doesn't have any affect whatsoever, so it's all just wasted energy.
Caitlyn...Brace yourself little girl...you're going in training panties this weekend.
Craig...We need a real date night, not a friend night.  We haven't had one in like, 3 months!  I want to go to Sapporo's!
Jacque...really bummed about the trip being postponed.  Wine with sisters is just what I need right now.
Rhonda...you need internet if you are EVER going to read this.  Oh, if only you had an idea of all the times I've written about you.
Carolina...thank you SO much for grabbing my kid!  I can't think about that for too long.
Ashley...ditto!  Plus, I need my hair done.  See you in a week.
Cleo...get your butt out of my face.  VERY unattractive, and after 10 years, you'd think you would have picked up on my distaste for your butt by now.

Hmmm.  I could go on, but that's 10 :)

1 comment: