Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blogging Fun

I got this idea from one of my blogger friends.  I don't usually go for the premade lists, but this looked like fun.  I'm enjoying reading hers, so maybe people will like mine.  Come back every day for the next topic :)

Day 1..Ten things I want to say to 10 different people right now.
Day 2... Nine things about myself.
Day 3... Eight ways to win my heart.
Day 4... Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
Day 5... Six things I wish I'd never done.
Day 6... Five people who mean a lot to me.
Day 7... Four turn offs.
Day 8... Three turn ons. 
Day 9... Two smileys that describe my life.
Day 10..One confession.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is okay if I steal some ideas. I have been running out of things to write about. Paco, Flip and I can only do just so many stupid things.

    ReplyDelete