Thursday, September 9, 2010

9 Things About Me

1.  I hate manicures and pedicures.  I don't want that kind of pampering.  Only recently I've been comfortable having my hair done.
2.  I don't like to shop.  I avoid the mall like a disease.
3.  Because of numbers 1 and 2, you might think that I'm not a real woman.  Think again.

4.  I eat mostly fruits and vegetables, and I love them more than any other food group.
5.  I love to dance, although I'm not great at it.  I look forward to dancing at every opportunity.
6.  Because of numbers 4 and 5, you might think I'm fit and slender.  Think again.

7.  I cry over everything, from misery to joy to nostalgia.  Reading a motivational quote or seeing a commercial might make me cry.
8.  I hate conflict, and worry over other people's feelings.  I'm definitely a "blue" personality.
9.  Because of numbers 7 and 8, you might think I'm weak.  Think again.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I get my qualities of number 7 from you?

    ReplyDelete